Our students arrive with aspirations, and our professors help them turn those aspirations into reality. We specialize in equipping our graduates with the skills and training necessary to succeed immediately upon entering the workforce. We hope you apply to Ranger College, and we look forward to meeting you.
1. Submit an application for admission here. Once your application is submitted, it may take up to 90 processing hours to be completed. Students can also apply by clicking the button on the right.
2. Complete financial aid process by visiting the FAFSA website. When completing your FAFSA, you'll need Ranger's "school code." The Ranger College School Code is 003603. Please be aware that priority deadlines exist for financial aid. Submit your financial aid application as early as possible. For more information about financial aid please visit our Financial Aid webpage.
3. Students should submit official transcripts or a copy of their GED to the college as well as their official college entrance, alternative, or exemption test scores (if not already noted on transcript).
Ranger College Admissions
1100 College Circle
Ranger, TX 76470
Phone: 254-647-3234, ext. 7019; Fax: 254-647-3739
4. Students who are NOT exempt from taking a placement test should schedule to take the TSI Assessment. For a list of exemptions and scheduling contacts please visit our Testing webpage.
5. Under the requirements of a law enacted by the Texas State Legislature, students who are under 22 years of age and entering higher education in the spring of 2014 (and any semesters following) must demonstrate proof of vaccination against bacterial meningitis. Students should fill out the Meningitis Notification on the right and select Option 1 or 2. If student chooses option 1, the following forms may be needed:
Conscientious Objection form*
* Only for new students who are NOT residing in on-campus housing and who wish to file an affidavit stating that the student declines the vaccination for reasons of conscience.